351 Hanson Way Woodland, CA 95776
Mixer / Food Production
Our client is seeking a Batch Mixer/Maker, reliable and experienced to be an integral part of Gran Food Production
SEND RESUMES TO AMELIA@STARHR.COM
Schedule: Ability to rotate all shifts and work weekends.
You’re good at:
- Aptitude for Math, Calculations, Good at taking measurements, follow ingredient lists accurately
- Operate Blender Machinery, PLC screen, production reports, inventory tracking and records
- Stand for entire shift, push, pull, lift up to 50lbs
- 6 months experience in production environment with Verifiable and tenured work history
- Computer Skills, advanced power tools
- Dismantle equipment and shutdown for machinery sanitation
- GMP’s, LOTO, PLC, Excel,
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!