3300 Westwind Blvd Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Santa Rosa, CA
Star Staffing is currently recruiting for Food Manufacturing Mixers. Mixer operators support the production department and work in a team-driven environment. The mixer is responsible for primarily mixing batches of batter according to company formula. This position is part of the core production team and are excellent entry-level positions to learn assembly and mixing operations and grow your career.
Pay $18.00 plus $1.00 shift differential
Shift: 8:00pm - 4:00am Sunday thru Thursday plus OT
Temp to Hire
Our client is looking to start ASAP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows written procedures for mixing raw ingredients to make dough
- Understand the key components of dough development and techniques, and ability to communicate with Line Operator (water absorption, mix time, dough texture and temperature)
- Maintains log of mixes and ingredients used
- Loads ingredients into mixing machine
- Operates machinery used for mixing and loading
- Frequent use of hand-held device for inventory transactions and lot traceability
- Routine use of touch screen technology (water meter, waste scale, hand-held device and touch computer screen)
- Checks product for quality control and reports to the Quality Control technician
- Follow company safety regulations such as: Lock and Tag Out and Hearing Conservation
- Other duties may be assigned
- High school education, and one-year related experience or training, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Technology savvy; ability to work with touch screen computer equipment and data entry tools
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively with groups
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) capabilities is a plus
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
Please call or text Cindy at (707) 575-5005. We look forward to hearing from you!