2330 North Point Parkway Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Onsite health care, referral bonus programs, and food discounts are just some of the perks at a local, family-owned organics company. Join this thriving company now with new higher pay rates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES for the Mechanic I position may include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs, and preventive maintenance on a wide variety of equipment, machines, and facility.
- Minimize production downtime due to mechanical reasons through quick response.
- Conduct preventative maintenance inspections and perform required preventive maintenance actions such as lubrication, cleaning, filter change and the like.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain basic industrial electric, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Utilize a wide variety of hand, portable, and machine tools to perform assignments. Run services to new or relocated equipment (air, water, electrical).
- Perform packaging equipment setup and changeover including fine tuning and necessary adjustment.
- Perform non-certified welding and simple machining operations as needed for repair and maintenance tasks.
- Provide technical guidance to Mechanic 2.
- Follow lockout/tag out safety procedures during service and repair. Use personal protective equipment as required.
- Comply with the rules and regulations, safety manual and the GMP booklet.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- During peak season or base on company needs overtime is required.
- Requires a well-rounded and experienced knowledge of the practices, tools, equipment, and materials used in assigned skill trade area.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as add, subtract, divide, multiply, figure proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
For immediate considerations, please contact Maria Figueroa at (707) 575-5005.