1330 Clegg Street Petaluma, CA 94952
Our client is looking for a materials clerk/inventory clerk for a busy production facility. You will be compiling and maintaining records accurately of product and outbound product as well preparing items for shipment.
Ideal schedule is Monday thru Friday from 8 am to 4:30pm
Pay: $18-20 DOE
You’re good at:
- Cycle counts and post to management system
- Attention to detail and comparing and analyzing records/data to ensure accurate inventory numbers
- Investigate discrepancies in inventory
- Running reports daily
- Computer savvy
- Weighs and measures shipments and verify info on bills of lading invoices and orders
- Assembling containers
- Ensure shipments meet specifications
- Must have ERP/MRP experience
- Previous 1 year of experience in Shipping and Receiving role
- You’re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
If you are interested in learning more about this position please call or text Monica 707-762-4447 or apply directly to this job ad.