One Willowbrook Court Petaluma, CA 94954
Our client, a benefits/insurance agency, seeks a Marketing Communications Manager to support their marketing and PR activities. Duties include, planning, supporting and implementing marketing strategies; managing marketing communications and public relations activities; coordinating the appearance of print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures; developing customized marketing materials and messaging for proposals and presentations; participating in event planning and follow up; and managing Constant Contact activities.
You’re able to work Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
You are good at:
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe products
- Excellent customer services skills and strong attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills – able to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing communication
- Versatility, flexibility, and the ability to manage constantly shifting priorities with enthusiasm
- At least 2+ years’ experience in a marketing role
- A high school diploma or equivalent degree
- Insurance industry experience preferred
Please send resumes to Diane@StarHR.com for immediate consideration.