498 Aviation Blvd. Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Santa Rosa, CA
Our client is seeking the very best Maintenance Mechanic to join their team! The Maintenance Mechanic performs: set-ups, adjustments, preventative maintenance and repairs on assigned equipment. Ensures optimal production and quality output of assigned equipment. May perform building and/or grounds maintenance, as needed. May supervise mechanics and/or contractors, as required.
Schedule: Monday thru Fri: 2pm -10:30pm (Some Saturdays Also)
Train on Day shift for 4 weeks
- Ensure on-time start-up and optimal performance of machinery.
- Analyze mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment and plan for and take corrective action. Make necessary corrections and running adjustments to maintain maximum production and quality.
- Fabricate parts for new & existing equipment, assemble automated systems from individual parts and subassemblies.
- Test equipment to check operation. Clear jams and set aside product for inspection and/or rework. Test equipment after repairs, changeovers or extended down time.
- Examine, test and measures product from assigned equipment for quality specifications, using gauges and instruments, and record data on appropriate forms. Check product for visual defects.
- Analyze and record causes of production delays.
- Train equipment operators on correct use of equipment by reviewing requirements, SOP’s and adjustment techniques.
- Notify production and engineering of recurring problems, equipment malfunctions and supplies needed. Take related corrective actions. Order replacement parts ensuring no loss in production time due to equipment maintenance and repair.
- Interface with Engineering on special projects.
- Follow all safety procedures and use necessary personal protective equipment. Ensure that all work meets regulatory requirements (OSHA).
- Report to work on time each day as scheduled, ready and prepared to fulfill all assigned job duties.
- Make recommendations for improving new and existing equipment &/or process.
- Two (2) years of collegiate-level technical or vocational training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Four (4) years of previous equipment maintenance and repair experience, with one (1) year of work in an environment with a successful preventative maintenance program and a thorough understanding of manufacturing operation requirements.
For Consideration, Please Call Isabel at 707-575-5005