Maintenance Tech Lead
655 Park Court Rohnert Park, CA 94928 US
Rohnert Park, CA
We are in search of a Maintenance Technician Lead to support the maintenance/production department. As a Maintenance Technician Lead, you will perform preventative maintenance tasks, assist with new projects, repairs and troubleshoot as well as train and supervise staff.
Schedule is Mon-Fri 2 pm to 10:30 pm
Other possible schedules are Tue-Sat or Sun-Thu 2 pm to 10:30 pm
Pay: $37+ DOE
3 reasons why this company is for you:
- Growth Opportunities
- Innovative and sustainable company
- Collaborative Team environment
What will you do: Train and supervise team members on preventative maintenance tasks, repairs on production equipment, material handling equipment, boiler, fresh water and waste water systems, septic tank systems, and company vehicles.
Maintenance Tech Lead Top responsibilities:
- Develop, plan and execute workload priorities
- Train and/coordinate troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of various production equipment
- Overall mechanically inclined and a problem solver.
- Forklift Operator
Maintenance Tech Skills and requirements:
- Forklift Operation
- 5+ years of machine maintenance experience
- PSM knowledge
- PLC experience
- Proficient in welding skills
- Experience with mechanical, hydraulic, and gas systems as well as industrial electrical
- Mechanically inclined (ability to repair motors, machines, equipment)
- Quick Learner who is self-motivated
About Star Staffing:
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, Stockton, and Manteca. We offer local expertise and service and provide a wide range of positions and industries.