322 Bellevue Ave Santa Rosa, CA 95407 US
Temp to Hire
Santa Rosa, CA
Our client is seeking the very best (quality, attention-to-detail) Maintenance Mechanic/ Technician to support the Maintenance department. The Maintenance technician ensures continued facility operations by troubleshooting, repairing, maintaining, and modifying equipment and facility infrastructure. Must be able to aid the repair of manufacturing equipment such as a bottling line as well as facilities. Candidates that have worked in food manufacturing encouraged to apply.
Schedule: 4/10's Tuesday thru Saturday. Must be flexible and able to work overtime. 6am start time.
- Maintenance Operations
- Adhere to Company and OSHA safety standards
- Work on assigned projects and respond to emergency maintenance calls
- Perform basic mechanical troubleshooting
- Perform basic electrical troubleshooting
- Perform basic plumbing and piping operations
- Maintain shop machines and tools.
- Maintain organization for tools and parts
- Perform mechanical tasks, such as lubrication, filter replacing and mechanical repairs to pumps, compressors, filters and various bottling equipment.
- Repair and maintain equipment and change parts.
- Use technical publications to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Assist with and promote general facility cleanliness
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain and promote a positive work environment with a focus on safety and preventative maintenance
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with co workers
- Must demonstrate moderate computer and smartphone skills
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum 2 years prior experience as a Maintenance Technician- hotels, inns, etc.
- Experience in food or beverage industries, preferred
- Bilingual, verbal and written, (Spanish), preferred
For Immediate Consideration Please Reach out to Yorleny at 707-575-5005 or email resume to email@example.com