351 Hanson Way Woodland, CA 95776
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic / Food Industry
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, flexible and experienced Maintenance Mechanic to assist with routine PM, perform troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair Production Equipment
Send resumes to email@example.com
Type: Temp-to-hire with possibility of Direct Placement
Pay: $24.00 hr
Schedule: Any shift as needed
Day: 6am – 2:30pm
Swing: 2pm – 10:30pm
Night: 10pm – 6:30a,
You’re good at:
- Handling, troubleshoot and Diagnose high voltage, voltmeters, ammeters, IR,
- HVAC certification; Welding Arc, Mig, Tig; Fabrication
- Understand schematics, blueprints, sketches.
- Lift up to 50lbs, able wot work in extreme conditions such as hot, cold, dusty, noise, grease and soy allergens
- Microsoft Suite and CMMS, PLC’s, Ladder Logic
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Building maintenance, plumbing, wall/roof repairs, etc
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!