360 Hanson Way Woodland, CA 95776
We are a local family-owned milling company who has been producing and supporting the next generation of grain-based foods since 1899. We provide exceptional quality flour and grain products. We are seeking a talented individual to become a part of our production team.
Type: Direct Hire
Shift: 2:00pm-10:30pm or 10:00pm-6:30am
Perks: 401k, medical, dental, vision, FSA, uniforms provided. (Tools may be provided)
3 reasons why this company is for you:
- Dynamic Company Driven by its Vision and Core Values
- Be part of a Growing Company
- Generous Health Insurance Benefit Package
What we’re expecting:
As a Maintenance Mechanic will report directly to the Maintenance Supervisor. You will be assisting the production team when issues arise. When production is running well there will be small projects and preventative maintenance tasks to complete. You will find the most success in this role embracing our core values and setting a clear example of a safe and healthy environment.
- Repairs to infrastructure, tools, equipment, and machines (etc. Production, packaging, & Blending equipment).
- Equipment and part installation, including troubleshooting issues
- Abide by all food and facility safety protocols and guidelines
- Operating, maintaining, and repairs to company’s forklifts
You’re good at:
- Safety policies, protocols, and procedures
- Time management
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and communication skills
- Knowledge of, and functions of equipment
- Work orders and logs
- Food processing or food packing industry experience (Required)
- A.A. Degree or related certification and or the combination of education a relevant work experience (Required)
- Welding Certification (Plus)
About Star Staffing:A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, and Manteca. We offer local expertise and service and provide a wide range of positions and industries.