11455 OLD REDWOOD HWY. Healdsburg, CA 95448
Hourly Range: $26-28 DOE
Our client, a local Winery is hiring for a Seasonal Maintenance Mechanic! They are looking for an experienced, efficient, and motivated Maintenance Mechanic focusing throughout the facility.
Your core responsibilities include:
- General repairs and troubleshooting as required.
- Repairs and preventive maintenance on bottling equipment (filler, corker, capper, labeler, palletizer, bottle conveyors, etc.).
- Bottling line setup, adjustment, and operation as required.
- Installation of new/used equipment and related utilities as required.
- Use of outside contractors and technicians as required.
- May require overtime to support of extended shifts at times.
- Strong understanding of PLC’s and controls.
You’re able to work Monday – Friday, 7 am - 4:00 pm. requires occasional overtime as needed
This is an seasonal opportunity August through November
You’re good at:
- Technical skills-knowledge and understanding of general mechanic, repair and operation of winery and bottling equipment.
- Work environment-Ability to work in all weather conditions, indoor and outdoor
- Physical Requirements - Ability to climb stairs and ladders as needed, ability to sit and stand for long periods of time, bending and lifting movements, manual dexterity, ability to lift 50 lbs.
For immediate consideration please call or text