435 Allan Court Healdsburg, CA 95448 US
Salary: $125-140 k+ DOE
Our client is looking for a skilled Maintenance Manager for a residential community. The Maintenance Manager provides continuous improvement of the maintenance of community grounds/buildings while managing and collaborating with a team of maintenance technicians.
You’re good at:
- Interpreting blueprints
- Implementation of various community projects
- Implement and manage construction projects and obtain bids/RFPs as needed
- Implement a preventative and predictive maintenance program
- Implementing sustainability projects to maintain or improve eco-friendly environment
- Set up and track maintenance repair platform
- Knowledgeable in CA building code requirements, safety and environmental regulations that comply with local, state and federal laws as well as environmental regulations.
- Budgeting and Forecasting and long range capital planning
- Oversee maintenance, installation, upkeep and repairs of various buildings on property grounds
- Knowledgeable in fire code, HIPPA, pests, infection control, sanitation, recycling, composting, and emergency procedures
- Create SOPs as needed
- Compliance reporting
- Manage and develop maintenance team
- Collaborate with HR to hire, coach team members, establish compensation rates, promotions, and reviews.
- Assisting in the creation of safety-related procedures for team members
- Previous Facility Manager experience managing direct reports minimum 3-5 years