548 Hunt Avenue St. Helena, CA 95474
Facility Maintenance Specialist
St. Helena, CA
Our client is seeking a quality, hands-on, responsible Facility Maintenance Specialist to assist in all aspects of grounds and property maintenance. You will be directly reporting to the Property Manager supporting multiple projects at once from the landscape to various onsite properties. The Facility Maintenance Specialist be instrumental in the success of the maintenance department.
You’re good at:
- Conduct basic plumbing, lighting and electrical repairs as needed.(such as changing light bulbs, switches)
- Responsible for performing some carpentry work as needed.
- Perform general building maintenance such as painting and basic repairs.
- Responsible for maintaining chemicals in approved containers, report any spills and clean up if approved.
- Responsible for keeping working areas clean and organized
- Previous landscaping/construction experience.
- Must be capable of working independently while managing multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
You’re ready to start immediately.
This position requires you to lift up to 50 lbs and be on your feet for 8 hours a day. Good safety procedures must always be practiced.
For immediate consideration, please email email@example.com
Pay Rate: $18/hr