1006 Washington Street Calistoga, CA 94515
Our client, a world-renowned resort, is seeking the very best safety driven and technical savvy Maintenance Associate to support their Maintenance department. As a Maintenance Associate, you’ll be responsible for cleaning projects at the direction of the maintenance supervisor, other hotel supervisors and front-desk staff. Keep the hotel's grounds, parking lots, pool deck, walkways, offices, storerooms, building exteriors, equipment and other areas. This is a full-time position and a potential direct hire for the right candidate.
You’re good at:
- Understanding Facility and production equipment operation and maintenance
- Understanding industry related mandated safety and sanitation standards
- Directing, training and mentoring others
- Communicating effectively and efficiently
- Able to handle multiple projects at once
- 3 plus years of related experience in wine or similar industries
- Specialized certifications
- Previous experience planning and implementing preventive maintenance plans
- You’re ready to start immediately
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
Job Type: Full-time