Machine Operator/ Morning Shift
902 Aldridge Rd. Vacaville, CA 95688
Our client is seeking the very best detailed-oriented and safety-focused Machine Operators to help support the manufacturing facility. You will be trained to operate various types of machinery and equipment as well as assemble and package product for distribution. This position requires you be standing for 10 hours during the shift.
4:00am - 2:30pm
Hourly Compensation: $17.00/hr
You’re good at:
- Have 1 year of previous warehouse or production experience
- Experience working in fast paced environments
- Pack, label, wrap, and palletize finished products
- Assure that work practices are in the guidelines of OSHA standards
- Follow all safety rules and learn manufacturing requirements
- Attention to detail and quality
- Previous machine operating experience such as Rivet machines, Spot welders, swagers, horn presses, beaders, and tape machines.
- Basic math, ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers. Common fractions and decimals.
- Work with Team Members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Must be willing to be cross trained and move to other areas when needed.
Apply directly at Starhr.com or call and text our office for information at (707) 429-0200