351 Hanson Way Woodland, CA 95776
Our client is seeking an experience, reliable and mechanically inclined Extrusion Operator to be an integral part of Gran Food Production by setting up and operating equipment. As the Extrusion Operation your responsibilities include setting up and operating machinery, tracking inventory, providing accurate production reports and completing QA documentation.
Schedule: Ability to rotate all shifts and work weekends. Must be able to work OT on short notice.
You’re good at:
- Set-up and operation of extruders
- Operate extruders machinery, production reports, inventory tracking and records
- Mathematically inclined ability to calculate and provide accurate measurements
- Complete QA documentation
- Minimum of 6 months experience in production environment with verifiable and tenured work history
- Computer skills
- Advanced with use of power tools
- Dismantle equipment and proper shutdown for machinery sanitation
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For immediate consideration please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org