351 Hanson Way Woodland, CA 95776
Extrusion Operator / Food Production
Our client is seeking an experience, reliable and mechanically inclined Extrusion Operator to be an integral part of Gran Food Production by setting up and operating equipment.
SEND RESUMES TO AMELIA@STARHR.COM
Schedule: Ability to rotate all shifts and work weekends. Must be able to work OT on short notice.
You’re good at:
- Set-up and Operation of Extruders
- Operate Extruders Machinery, PLC screen, production reports, inventory tracking and records
- Aptitude for Math, Calculations, Good at taking measurements, follow ingredient lists accurately
- Stand for entire shift, push, pull, lift up to 50lbs
- Complete QA documentation
- 6 months experience in production environment with Verifiable and tenured work history
- Work with production leads
- Computer Skills, advanced power tools
- Dismantle equipment and shutdown for machinery sanitation
- GMP’s, LOTO, PLC, Excel,
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!