351 Hanson Way Woodland, CA 95776
An industry leader in food ingredients is seeking a skilled and experienced Extruder Machine Operator. Extruder Machine Operators are responsible for operating all machinery in accordance to safety and quality procedures, including setup, operation, and cleaning of machinery. As an operator, your goals is to provide the highest quality product with the least amount of waste.
Shift: 2:00pm-10:30pm Monday to Friday ( must be flexible to work weekends and OT)
You’re good at:
- Set up of extruder machines, including setting screw configurations cutter box alignments
- Produce production, machine parameter, and QA documentation, timely and accurately
- Minimize time to changeover, maximizing equipment utilization
- Ensure equipment is handled and operated properly and safely
- Maintain product specifications in accordance with standards
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience as a Machine Operator
- Experienced on a Forklift and Boom Lift
- Maintaining good housekeeping and safety awareness
- Direct Hire Opportunity!
For immediate consideration please call 916-274-4543