902 Aldridge Rd Vacaville, CA 95688
Our client is seeking the very best Machine Operators for their manufacturing facility. This position is required to stand for 10 hours, assembly and use a various types of machinery and equipment. This position is primarily responsible for performing repetitive line assembly operations to mass-produce products.
These positions are Long-term temporary, with potential Temp to Hire for the right candidate!
Work Schedule: 4:00AM - 2:30PM (Monday - Thursday)
Alternative Work Schedule 4 days, 10-hour shifts
You're good at:
- Safely operating production machinery including, but not limited to, rivet machines, spot welders, rollers, swagers, horn presses, beaders, and tape machines
- Pack, label, wrap and palletize finished products.
- Assure that work practices are in the guidelines of OSHA standards.
- Follow all safety rules and lean manufacturing requirements.
- Working with details and attention to quality
- Basic Math. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Must be willing to be cross-trained and move to other areas when needed.
For immediate consideration, qualified candidates are encouraged to fill out an online application at www.starhr.com or send your resumes to yvonne@StarHR.com.