902 Aldridge Rd Vacaville, CA 95688
Our client is seeking the very best detailed oriented and safety focused Machine Operator to support their manufacturing facility. As an Machine Operator, you’ll be responsible for assembly and use of various types of machinery and equipment as well as be required to stand for 10 hours. The Machine Operator will be instrumental in the success of the mass production of their products.
Work schedule is Monday through Thursday 4:00 am to 2:30
You’re good at:
- Safely operating machinery including, but not limited to. Rivet machines. Spot welders, swagers, horn presses, beaders and tape machines.
- Pack, label, wrap and palletize finished products.
- Assure that work practices are in the guidelines of OSHA standards.
- Follow all safety rules and lean manufacturing requirements.
- Work with details and attention to quality.
- Basic math, ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers. Common fractions and decimals.
- Work with Team Members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Must be willing to be cross trained and move to other areas when needed.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!