2000 Main St, St Helena 94574
St Helena, CA-Sonoma, Ca
We are looking for a reliable who is willing to travel between St. Helena and Sonoma city to work for one of the world’s leading winemakers. Candidates with a positive attitude and the ability to work with a team will benefit most in this role.
Schedule: Monday-Friday (overtime offered)
Hours: Full Time
Shift: 5am (50/50 Graveyard shifts are required during harvest)
Pay: $23.00-$25/hr DOE
What to Expect:
Equipment operators will operate equipment 80% of the time and the other 20% they will be pruning, repairing irrigation, servicing equipment. Some equipment would be wheel tractor, power crawler, narrow tractor. You will be using very modern equipment, managed by a screen or joystick.
- Current valid CA driver's license required.
- Experience operating agriculture or construction equipment
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- knowledge of vineyards and vineyard equipment or agricultural crops.
- Heavy machinery Certification
- Team player
- Able to be exposed to outdoor weather including hot and cold, dust, pollen, mud, and grease.