4515 Ross Road Sebastopol, CA 95472
Our client is seeking a Machine Operator to support the machine team members in recording weights and fulfillment of components. Machine operators are also cross-trained to operate the case packing machines.
Our client is looking to start someone immediately.
Schedule: Sunday thru Thursday 11pm to 7:30am Occasional Overtime
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform proper machine set-up procedures; including oiling of machine, loading of components and machine clean up at product changeover.
- Ability to change packaging components as needed.
- Ability to oil bagging machines at the beginning of the shift.
- Perform frequent product checks (construction of bags, weights, and lot numbers) and record necessary information on daily production record form. Pull quality samples as needed.
- Ability to use real time information system (Red Zone).
- Maintain activity logs (cleaning/sanitation/scale calibration).
- Remove and replace defective bags with good bags; rework damaged cartons from line.
- Constant monitoring of IMA machine, ensuring quality of product, safety and efficient operation of machine.
- Clean machine to GMP standards (at every changeover or at the end of the week).
- Ability to complete product changeover up to GMP standards.
- Able to fix minor machine problems.
- Ability to troubleshoot machine problems and fix in a timely manner.
- Rotate work stations as necessary and operate the case packing machines.
- Assist in the training of machine operators as necessary.
- Recycle and separate trash in proper containers.
- Follow company policies and procedures, Safety and GMP procedures
- Perform any and all other assigned tasks.
You’re good at:
- Working with people (you have a passion for helping people)
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Math Skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of production experience
• Handle up to thirty (30) pounds on a repetitive basis
• Spotless attendance and punctuality record
• Highly productive work ethic
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
Please email Julie Pulido at Julie@starhr.com or call her at (707) 575-5005. We look forward to hearing from you!