601 AVIATION BLVD Santa Rosa, CA 95403 US
Santa Rosa, CA
Our client, a Leading pharmaceutical company in Santa Rosa is looking for machine operators to set up, maintain and operate the machinery by ensuring efficient running of production.
Are you reliable and able to work with attention to details and safety standards? If so, this position is for you. Apply today!
Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- 3 months of experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools.
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
For immediate consideration, please submit resume to Danny@starhr.com or call 707-575-5005