498 Aviation Blvd. Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Santa Rosa, CA
Star Staffing is currently recruiting for a Machine Operator Associate. This position is responsible to Operate one or more pieces of machinery in each department. Perform operations efficiently and safely with minimal supervision. Monitor production to assure quality standards are met.
Pay $18.50 plus $2.00 shift differential
Shift: 6:00am to 2:30pm (4 week training)
Swing Shift: 2:00pm to 10:30pm
Our client is looking to start ASAP.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Start and stop machine at specified intervals. Operate machine(s) per specifications at standard efficiency.
- Perform set-up duties and make minor equipment adjustments as agreed upon with Maintenance.
- Immediately stops malfunctioning equipment and notifies supervisor or mechanic that repairs or adjustments are necessary.
- Report to supervisor any situation where the operation deviates from acceptable quality, production, or safety standards.
- Monitor raw material usage and report excessive loss to the supervisor.
- Document daily production, as required.
- May train new operators.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and keep equipment always cleaned.
- Perform all duties safely and wear personal protective equipment, such as: gloves, apron, glasses, back support, etc.
- Observe all safety rules and immediately report all hazards to the department supervisor.
- Be punctual and at work daily.
- Follow all company rules and regulations, per the Employee Handbook or department policy.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Ability to read and write in English highly desired.
- Manufacturing or machine operator experience preferred.
- Knowledge of company products and procedures.
- Customer focused with a strong attention to detail.
- Able to work overtime on short notice.
- Able to reach, bend, lift (up to 50 lbs.), twist, squat, push and pull.
- Good manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
Please call or text (707) 575-5005 for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!