2250 HUNTINGTON DRIVE Fairfield, CA 94533
Our client is seeking a reliable and mechanically inclined Machine Operator fro the morning shift to be an integral part of Production. Your responsibilities include setting up and operating machinery, tracking inventory, providing accurate production reports, and completing Quality Assurance documentation. They are offering 4 hours of overtime each workday, a total of 28 over time hours within a 2 week period$$!!! After you complete 250 hours you get a $250 bonus PLUS a .50 cent raise!
Schedule: Two weekends a month off. Rotating schedule.
Shift: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM (4 hours of O.T each work day)
Pay: $14.00. Each workday requires 4 hours of overtime $21.00 per hour!. (more money$$!!!)
Fulltime: Time to hire
- Setting up, operating, and performing preventative maintenance of machines
- Assemble product in accordance with quality plan
- Emboss product when required ensure quality embossing stamp
- Maintain safe workplace and ensure that safety policies are followed
- Can lift up to 50lb and stand for long periods of time
- Minimum of 6 months experience in production environment with verifiable and tenured work history
- Basic mechanical skills
- Safety Standards
- Quality Control
- Forklift experience
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
To further discuss this position or others, please call or text us at 707-429-0200 or simply apply for the role