500 1st St. Napa, CA 94559 US
We are in search of a Line Cook to support culinary production for our client in Napa Valley. As a Line Cook, you’ll be responsible for preparing the food for the restaurant as well as banquets and special events!
Duties: As a Line Cook you will assist with the accurate and expeditious production of plated recipes with strict adherence to all recipe specifications with minimal waste during all phases of recipe preparation, production, and service.
Ideal schedule: Must be flexible.
3 reasons why this company is for you:
- Growth Opportunities
- Training and Development
- Free lunches
Line Cook Top responsibilities:
- Assists with the accurate production of plated recipes while adhering to all recipe specifications.
- Accurate and expeditious butchering of numerous cuts of meats, game, poultry, and fish.
- Prepares salad items, garnished and condiments. Prepares stock, sauce, soups, and vegetables.
- California Food Handler’s Certificate, or ability to obtain a certificate within 30 days of hire.
- Minimum of six (6) months cooking experience
- Must be able to lift and transport up to 50 pounds.
Compensation: $24 to $26
About Star Staffing:
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, Stockton, and Manteca. We offer local expertise and service and provide a wide range of positions and industries.
For immediate consideration, call 707-265-9911