Light Industrial - Sanitation
17 Daisy Ave Lodi, CA 95220
Our client is seeking finished wine workers! As a Sanitation worker you will be responsible for sanitation work, transferring wine, operating machinery including pressure washers, washing tanks and barrels. The sanitation worker will be instrumental in the success of the Cellar department.
Ideal schedule is Monday thru Friday from 10 PM - 6:30 AM
Temp to hire after 90 days!
Must be able to pass a background check and motor vehicle report !
Must be comfortable driving company cars on the property.
You’re good at:
- Attention to detail
- Can lift up to 100lbs.
- Will work outside and inside. 50/50 in elements
- Production or Sanitation Experience.
- 40 hours a week with OT as needed.
- Bring Wine to filler; Hooking up hoses (heavy
- Setting up Wine lines
- Operates production equipment
- comfortable working in confined spaces
- Previous warehouse and wine knowledge preferred
- Previous 1-2 years working at a winery ( Not required )
- Previous experience using pressure washers
- You’re ready to start immediately
- Ability to lift up to 50-100lbs on a regular basis
If you are interested please simply apply to this role or call our office to speak with a recruiter 209-400-3040.