13300 BUCKMAN DRIVE hopland, CA 95449
This is a full-time temporary position, Monday through Friday, for the Fall harvest 2020 (September through the end of November).
- Perform routine analysis of fermenting wine according to Vintage Wine Estates -Ray’s Station Laboratory SOP's.
- Sample collection and preparation. Confirm lot IDs and tank numbers and report discrepancies.
- Assist with laboratory housekeeping and other laboratory duties as assigned by manager.
- Perform data collection and storage duties as needed.
- Completion of high school science classes.
- Some computer skills with Microsoft programs.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Must be able to work unsupervised and adapt to changing priorities.
- Stand for extended periods as required by job duties.
- Work safely, both indoors and out, in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders safely.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.