2330 NORTH POINT PARKWAY SANTA ROSA, CA 95407
Our client, an organic food manufacturer, is seeking a Lab Analyst.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, log and prepare samples for testing
- Microbiological analyses (product and environmental samples using Petri film methods or other methods as needed)
- Allergen analyses using ELISA kits
- pH analysis
- Treatable acidity analysis
- Laboratory QC functions such as temperature checks, equipment calibrations, maintenance of QC data and annual laboratory proficiency testing
- Maintenance of laboratory documents and records (QC records, testing and results records, equipment monitoring and maintenance and SOPs)
- Maintenance of supplies needed for analyses
- Laboratory cleaning
- Occasional sampling
- Assist with food safety studies
- Other duties/analyses as assigned
Our client is looking to start someone immediately.
You’re good at:
- Working with people
- Great attention to detail
- Following instructions
- Working in a fast pace environment
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out T shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
Please email Silvia@starhr.com or call her at (707) 568-4782 We look forward to hearing from you!