1190 KITTYHAWK BLVD Santa Rosa, CA 95403- US
Santa Rosa, CA
Star Staffing is currently recruiting for a Lab/Cellar associate. This position you will work closely with a small winemaking team. The primary responsibilities of the lab/cellar associate are lab sampling, grape/wine analysis, grape receival, punch downs, sampling, barrel work and general sanitations. Quality department.
Pay $20.00 + D.O.E
Shift: 7am to 3:30pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operation of harvest equipment
• Equipment sanitation
• Wine/must movements
• Fermentation monitoring
• General winery cleaning and sanitation
• Be able to work well independently, as well as with all cellar crew members
• Prioritize daily work to ensure efficient use of time and completion of assigned work
• Assist with the processing of all incoming fruit
• Operate all winery machinery safely and effectively
- Associates degree in Chemistry and or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Must be able to lift up 50lbs repetitive
- Excellent written and verbal English skills. Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions and procedures.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For Consideration please call Aracely (707) 575-5005 or apply directly at www.starhr.com We look forward to hearing from you!