50 Technology Ct Napa, CA 94558
Our client is actively seeking an Inventory clerk to join the team! As an Inventory clerk, you will supervise the tracking of all customer goods, manage all shipping discrepancies, and maintain record keeping. In addition, contributing to receiving, stocking and packing within the inventory department. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with growth potential this is the position for you!
Ideal Schedule: 8am to 4:30pm - Must be open to OT
You are good at:
- Cycle Counting
- Order Picking
- Leadership duties such as bi-annual inventory reviews.
- Manage customer service with inventory requests and tracking
- Other duties as assigned by the Inventory Fulfillment Manage
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel ect.
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems with barcoding applications.
- Experience with JDE to track all orders.
- Wine Inventory Experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to