4800 Sisk Rd Salida, CA 95368 US
Inventory Control clerk
We are in search of an extraordinary inventory clerk role who thrives in a fast paced environment. Do you have a friendly, positive, and ready to work demeanor?
3 reasons why this company is for you:
- Reviews receiving register to ensure that all deliveries are reconcile and the receipts align with the documentation.
- Reviews & enters shipping weights on incoming and outgoing STO’s as necessary.
- Creates Huller receipts to match the shipping documentation.
- Develops inventory entries and tags for manufacturing operations at MPL1 and MPL2, enacts status changes when required.
What you’ll do:
Under general supervision engages in basic administrative support processes ensuring accurate inventory levels are maintained for the Salida facility’s Receiving, MPL, MFG, and Distribution Center departments. Reviews reports to help facilitate supply chain coordination and operational decisions. Identifies inventory discrepancies as they occur and becomes educated on how to resolve inventory errors.
- Tracks Distribution Center product loss and gains; makes adjustments to SAP for figures that are within tolerance.
- Engages in research to identify causes for out of tolerance discrepancies.
You’re good at:
- Production/Operations experience.
- SAP experience. Good decision making skills
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis
- Experience using SAP inventory management software.
- Experience making basic decisions based on inventory guidelines which supports business operations
Ideal schedule is Monday thru Friday 6 am - 2:30 pm
About Star Staffing:
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, and Manteca. We offer local expertise and service and provide a wide range of positions and industries.
For immediate consideration please apply to the role.