7801 St Helena Hwy Oakville, CA 94562
Human Resource Coordinator
Napa Valley, CA
Our client is actively searching for a talented, experienced HR Coordinator to join the team! This exciting opportunity here in the Napa Valley will be sure to showcase the wide variety of HR knowledge and background you bring! The HR Coordinator will be an essential part of the company in the day to day operations. Our client is looking for those who have experience with the following HR related tasks such as recruiting, compliance, and safety.
Salary requirements: $22-$25 DOE
Some of the day to day responsibilities are as follows…
- Manage severance, sick, PTO, and overtime
- Maintain all HR systems to ensure accurate and up to date information
- Ensure all employee documentation including work authorization documents are maintained to legal compliance.
- Recruit for company.
- Generate, manage and administer various reports as required.
- Comply with legislation and company’s sustainability policies.
- Act as the HR point of contact for employees with regards to HRIS, payroll and benefits, and worker compensation.
- 2-5 years of HR experience or equivalent coursework/experience
- Ability to work independently and have accountability.
- Understanding of California employment laws.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Payroll experience.
- Added bonuses
- College Degree in HR field or related.
- Previous work in an operation environment.
- Spanish language skills.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats
For immediate consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org