1006 Washington Street Calistoga, CA 94515
Human Resources Coordinator
Our client is actively searching for a talented, experienced HR Coordinator/Safety Officer to join the team! This exciting opportunity here in the Napa Valley will be sure to showcase the wide variety of HR knowledge and background you bring! The HR Coordinator will be an essential part of the company in the day to day operations. Our client is looking for those who have experience with the following HR related tasks such as Payroll, Budgeting, Salary Management, Record Keeping, Recruitment, Reporting and Sustainability Management.
Some of the day to day responsibilities are as follows…
- Oversee and implement all company safety regulations including ACA reporting.
- Maintain job positions and company recruitment.
- Conduct all new hire training and paperwork.
- Process Workers Compensation claims.
- Assist in updated and regulating the Employee Handbook.
- Maintain and record OSHA Logs.
- 2-5 years of HR experience or equivalent coursework/experience
- Ability to work independently and have accountability.
- Understanding of California employment laws.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Payroll experience.
- College Degree in HR field or related.
- Previous work in an operation environment.
- Spanish language skills.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
For immediate consideration, please email email@example.com