524 Stone Road Benicia, CA 94510
Our client in Benicia is looking for a detail-oriented HR Generalist. In this role, you will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level. This position must ensure employees are compliant with most up to date regulations and follow best practices in the following areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, on boarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance. This position requires at least 3 years of experience and bilingual in Spanish is a MUST.
You're good at;
- Administering various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel;
- Manage FMLA/CFRA, LOAs etc.
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures;
- Prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Communicate benefit information to employees.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel
- Conducts new-employee orientations;
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Broad generalist background including benefit administration, coaching and counseling, performance management, on boarding as well as terminations
- Thorough knowledge of HR principles and federal/local regulations
- Experience in implementing and administering performance programs
- Exhibit extraordinary discretion, flexibility