3820 Cypress Drive, Suite 1 , Suite 2 Petaluma, CA 94954
Star Staffing is looking for an HR Coordinator to join our Corporate team. The HR Coordinator will have outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills as well as excellent administrative and technical skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employee’s records
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Schedule meetings, HR events etc.
- Assist with Coordination of training sessions and seminars
- Assist with the performance review and termination processes
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Ensuring the effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services
- Acting as a liaison between employees and insurance providers/Benefits Broker
- Administering health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations and resolve benefits-related questions
- Reconciliation of benefits statements
- Conducting audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist with new employee hiring processes
- Keep up to date with latest HR Trends and best practices
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects
- Proven experience as an HR coordinator or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related preferred
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best-practices
- Exposure to labor law and employment regulations
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
- Bilingual - Spanish/English a huge plus