9141 Green Valley Rd. Sebastopol, CA 95472
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant PT
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Human Resources Director
The HR Assistant performs various administrative duties and acts as an administrative HR resource for all employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with managers/supervisors to gather job descriptions for each employee.
- Posts positions online and with recruiters, as appropriate. Participates in job fairs.
- Sets up interviews, sends invites to the interviewers, schedules a meeting space, advises reception of the interview schedule, and welcomes candidates upon arrival.
- New Hire Administration
- Creates new hire packets and prepares new hire orientations
- Creates new hire personnel files
- Benefits Administration
- Works with employees on new enrollment documentation
- General inquiries
- Reconciles data being kicked out of the ACA system due to discrepancies in information.
- Worker’s Comp Administration
- Creates WC files.
- Gathers demographic data for employee’s WC claims.
- Performs miscellaneous administrative such as:
- Maintaining personnel files
- Assisting with employment verifications
- Assisting with performance review administration.
- Participate in event coordination, both internally and externally as well as miscellaneous trainings.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies for the Company.
- Hand out employment applications and describe open positions to potential candidates.
- Miscellaneous office support (mailings, filing, order supplies, coordinating office equipment maintenance and repairs,
- Maintain assigned records and files.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service. Coordinate sign in, point of contact and provide badge, hairnet, etc.
- Accept and sign for packages delivered. Distribute to the appropriate people/departments.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- 1+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, or similar role.
- Ability to interface successfully at all levels in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information in an appropriate manner.
- Excellent customer service skills: an innate desire to help others.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Multitasking, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent computer skills; Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and reliability required.
- Ability to ‘go with the flow’ and react quickly to help resolve situations that may arise.
- Bilingual; English and Spanish highly desirable. French a plus.
- Valid California Driver’s License, and the ability to be insured by the company auto insurance policy, required.
- See attached.
- Normal office environment.