Front Desk Administrator
686 West Napa Street Sonoma, CA 95476
Front Desk Health and Wellness Coordinator
Temporary (possible Temp to Hire)
Hourly Rate: $18
Our client, a wellness, rehabilitation and esthetic services provider, seeks a Client Care Coordinator for its Sonoma office. The Client Care Coordinator welcomes clients by greeting them, in person and on the phone, provides general administrative support, including scheduling, handling paperwork, data entry, and filing. Additional duties include keeping the spa clean and organized, showing clients to procedure room(s), assisting with treatments, and other duties as assigned.
Hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00-6:00 and Saturday-Sunday 9:00-4:00 – variable -- up to 30-40 hours per week.
· Check-in and welcome clients
· Perform tours for walk-ins and administer “welcome” assessments for prospective clients
· Answer incoming calls
· Provide exceptional customer service at all times to clients, prospective clients, and guests
· Schedule client appointments, communicate information regarding membership status, and resolve membership issues or inquiries
· Ensure facility equipment is in working order, clean, properly calibrated, and safe to use at all times
· Additional duties include keeping the spa clean and organized, showing clients to procedure room(s), assisting with treatments, and other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
· At least 2-3 years customer service experience
· Exceptional telephone skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A client-focused approach and a positive attitude
· A friendly, supportive personality
· Willingness to pitch in as needed
· Solid organizational skills
· Demonstrated interest in health and wellness
· The ability to prioritize your time and work in a highly efficient manner
Please send resumes to Yorleny@Starhr.com for immediate consideration or text/call 707-575-5005.