Front Desk Administrator
686 West Napa Street Sonoma, CA 95476
Front Desk Health and Wellness Coordinator
Temporary (possible Temp to Hire)
Hourly Rate: $18
Our client seeks a Front Desk Health and Wellness Coordinator with a passion for health and wellness to be an integral part of the team. In this role, you will set the tone for the office by delivering first-class service in a client-focused, personalized manner, fostering positive customer loyalty. Success in this position requires a commitment to excellence, with a solid grasp of our client’s approach to high performance and a passion for helping people realize their full potential.
Hours are Monday-Saturday, 9:30-6:30 and half day on Sunday – variable -- up to 25 hours per week.
· Check-in and welcome clients
· Perform tours for walk-ins and administer “welcome” assessments for prospective clients
· Address client questions in a prompt, professional manner
· Answer incoming calls
· Provide exceptional customer service at all times to clients, prospective clients, and guests
· Sell and manage merchandise and membership transactions
· Schedule client appointments, communicate information regarding membership status, and resolve membership issues or inquiries
· Educate clients about the ongoing benefits of using Cryotherapy to improve their way to optimal brain, body, and life performance
· Assist with community outreach and events to spread the word!
· Ensure facility equipment is in working order, clean, properly calibrated, and safe to use at all times
· Uphold a high level of confidentiality and discretion
· Additional duties include keeping the spa clean and organized, showing clients to procedure room(s), assisting with treatments, and other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have:
· At least 2-3 years customer service experience
· Exceptional telephone skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A client-focused approach and a positive attitude
· A friendly, supportive personality
· Willingness to pitch in as needed
· Solid organizational skills
· Demonstrated interest in health and wellness
· The ability to prioritize your time and work in a highly efficient manner
Please send resumes to Jkraus@Starhr.com for immediate consideration.