3500 W. Canal Drive Turlock, CA 95380
Forklift Logistics Associate, Turlock. CA
Our growing client is seeking a self-motivated, reliable and hardworking warehouse associate with amazing forklift experience to join the team. As a Warehouse Associate, your responsibilities include loading, unloading product packing, putting away materials and order selecting.
Previous forklift, EPJ and order selecting experience is preferred.
Shift: Monday to Friday
Pay: $17.00 + $0.50 raise in the first 60 days!
Hours: Swing shift 3 PM – 11:30 +overtime
If you’re good at:
- Unload and load trailers and verify proper stacking and freight not being mixed on pallets, one item to a pallet as required unless instructed otherwise
- Tape or stretch-wrap pallet as required to ensure product stability.
- Checking: Prior to product storage, count all product, compare your counts to the drivers’ manifest and check all shipments for damage
- Load, unload, move, stack and stage product and materials using a forklift, electric pallet jack or other power equipment
- Maintain the facilities, equipment and materials in a neat, clean orderly fashion
- Order Picking, pull and prepare product for shipment
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Valid DL and Clean MVR Required
- Ability to work in cold temperature, some areas you may be in and out of would be freezers
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Previous forklift and/or warehouse training 8months - 1 year minimum
- Bend and lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
To further discuss this position or others, please call or text us at 209-331-0060, email email@example.com or simply apply for the role.