9592 Sonoma Highway Kenwood, CA 95452
Pay: $18.00-$19.00 D.O.E
You’re good at:
- Under limited supervision, operates a powered forklift to move half ton grape bins throughout production area.
- Off load full half ton grape bins from flatbed trucks, stack and stage for processing.
- Unloads half ton grape bins into processing equipment and onto grape bin sanitation equipment.
- Unload half ton bins off sanitation equipment, stack and stage.
- Load flatbed trucks with stacked sanitized bins for future production.
- Load half ton bins of grape pomace into trailers for proper transportation.
- Conducts forklift checklist, performs minor servicing and maintenance of powered lifts such as fueling, washing, greasing and the like.
- Basic reading, writing and numerical ability.
- Assist with cellar duties
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures, including but not limited to timely and accurate reporting of all work related injuries and illnesses to the supervisor, promoting safety awareness to co-workers, advising the supervisor of any unsafe acts and conditions, wearing required personal protective equipment and following confined space protocol where necessary.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 3 + years of previous Forklift experience preferred
- Perform basic math calculations to complete written work orders
- Ability to work weekends and long hours will be required during grape harvest
- Able to work in certain areas that can be cold/hot, wet, slippery and noisy
- Team Oriented.
- Able to work well in fast paced environment.
- Quality conscious person.
- Must have reliable transportation, be punctual and maintain good attendance.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You get paid WEEKLY! How cool is that?!.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!.
For consideration, please reach out to Jose Franco at 707-575-5005