Forklift Operator- Day Shift
891 Eubanks Dr #200 Vacaville, CA 95688 US
Join a company that specializes in the transportation and logistics industry. This opportunity offers room for advancement and opportunity to learn new skills. If this is something you're looking for, please apply or call!
What you’ll do:
As a Forklift Driver you will be responsible to coordinate, move, load and unload the necessary materials throughout the warehouse in an effective, efficient, and safe manner while assisting with distribution operations. You will also be using an electric sit-down forklift with double forks and clamps.
- Responsible to load/unload and stage
- Perform continuous quality checks, cycle counting and inventory audits
- Meet deadlines in a fast -paced and quickly changing environment.
- Shipping and Receiving and process order request
- Asist with day- to-day warehouse operations
- Trace stock replenishments
- Sort items according to organizational standards
- Maintain work area clean accordance to Safety protocols
- Other duties may be assigned to accomplish daily deadlines
- Must have a can-do attitude and demonstrate good communication and follow-up skills.
You’re good at:
- Must have 2-3 years of forklift experience and have a Valid Drivers License.
- Leadership skills, self-motivated, reliable, a positive attitude and contributes a positive team culture
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge in basic math skills
- Ability to drive an electric forklift with single/double forks, clamp and slip-sheet experience is a must.
- Ability to work in team orientated environment while multi-tasking in a fast-pace environment
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to Read, write and speak English, Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
Schedule: 8am-4:30pm (Monday- Friday)- must be flexible to work over time and occasionally weekends.
*increase after 30-day evaluation
Temp to hire opportunity for the right candidate!
About Star Staffing:
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, and Manteca. We offer local expertise and service and provide a wide range of positions and industries.