Food Utility Worker / Production- Day Shift
500 CROCKER DRIVE VACAVILLE, CA 95688
FOOD UTILITY WORKER
Our client is seeking the very best detail candidates to support their production team. As a Food Utility Worker you’ll be responsible for ensuring top quality standards are being met, packing and sorting product. The position will be instrumental in the success of the food manufacturing lines.
Day: 5am-1:30pm (Mon-Fri)
Ideal schedule is Monday through Friday occasionally overtime and weekends may be required.
Pay: $16.50/ hr
Temp to Hire opportunity for the right candidate!
You're Good at:
- Sorting, Packing and weighing product as directed by department lead or supervisor
- Follows all facility and safety guidelines
- Maintain work area clean and orderly using common cleaning equipment.
- Must be familiar with safe machine operations
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds regularly.
- Experience completing product Quality Inspections
- Understands and follows good manufacturing practices
- Understands and follows company Food Safety Policies.
For immediate consideration please call or text Maribel at (707)429-0200 or simply apply.