REMOTE - Ideally in Sonoma, Napa or Sacramento counties , Suite 2 Napa, CA 94559
LOCATION: This role allows for remote work, however ideally the right candidate is located close to one of our Northern California branches in Sacramento, Fairfield, Napa, Petaluma, or Santa Rosa
Under the direction of the Area Manager, the Executive Recruiter will conduct various duties associated with recruiting, screening, selection, and placement for hospitality, clerical, and direct hire roles. This position also requires selling Star Staffing services to build new and existing clients through skill-marketing and research.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization’s plans and objectives; meeting with managers and clients to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Promote Star programs including referral incentive program to current and prospective employees.
- Utilize ATS to find the best available candidates.
- Conduct full life cycle recruiting and complete the entire screening process including e-verify, reference checks, processing background checks and drug screens, and any additional testing.
- Source, schedules, screens and interviews applicants to ensure they meet Star Staffing standards as well as ensuring they meet criteria for placement based on required skillset, certifications, etc.
- Prepare candidates for job placement readiness and continued future employment through relationship building beyond initial placement
- Conduct regular quality calls with placed employees to ensure job meets satisfaction.
- Comply with applicable federal and state laws and regulations and institutional policies and procedures, including but not limited to those related to candidate placement.
- Meet and exceed job placement objectives/metrics as established.
- Keep detailed and accurate records relating to candidates and job search process for each person in database
Sales and Account Management Responsibilities
- Contact new and existing clients for new orders.
- Work with specified existing clients to grow account and develop relationship with new departments.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews for certain clients.
- Market Star Staffing as a Direct Hire and clerical job resource in the community.
- Research local employers hiring and skill-sell quality candidates to current and prospective clients.
- Maintain regular contact with active and inactive clients.
- Provide stellar and timely service including end of the day recap on all open orders.
- Ensure all orders are filled on time with qualified candidates that are in good standing with Star.
- Ensure that all placed candidates have the appropriate client specific screening and thoroughly understand their role and expectations.
Safety & Worker’s Compensation Responsibilities
- Perform Safety Observation Walkthroughs or video calls.
- Document all details of all injuries, incidents, or near misses.
- Report all injuries to Safety Manager within 1 hour of employee or client reporting.
- Attend networking events to promote Star Staffing and aide in new business and candidates.
- Keep up on latest industry trends, best practices and shares insights
- Complete required monthly trainings including but not limited to Safety and other industry related trainings
- Exhibit critical thinking and independent decision-making skills.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Prior staffing industry experience - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Prior B2B or Account management experience
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.