Entry Level Sales Rep/Recruiter
3820 Cypress Drive, Suite 1 , Suite 2 Petaluma, CA 94954
Star Staffing is in search of Entry Level Sales Rep/Recruiter candidates who are looking for growth opportunities, have strong customer service and administrative skills, candidates who love making quality connections, who are great at problem solving and who have a proven track records of meeting goals, metrics and quotas. Our Entry Level Sales Rep/Recruiters are driven by making a difference in people’s lives
3 reasons why this company is for you:
- We are dedicated to you: We provide a professional environment, competitive benefits, and equal opportunities.
- We support you: This role is full time/permanent role, and we offer a competitive benefits plan, medical, dental, vision, 401K, flexible spending accounts, PTO and more.
- We guide you: As an industry leader, we provide training and coaching, to help you reach your full professional growth potential.
What you will do:
The Entry Level Sales Rep/Recruiter is an entry level recruiting role within the organization that provides high volume recruiting support to the Branch. The Entry Level Sales Rep/Recruiter is responsible for all candidate and employee onboarding matters such as full cycle recruiting which includes sourcing, screening, interviewing, and placing candidates into roles. A successful Entry Level Sales Rep/Recruiter will work in an extremely fast-paced environment, have high volume quality contact, and will develop and maintain relationships with candidates in the branch territory.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process ensuring a positive candidate experience by building and maintaining a candidate pipeline.
- Administer on-boarding, skills assessments, background, and drug screening, and conduct reference checks prior to placing a candidate, and general safety trainings.
- Meets and exceeds recruiting metrics set in hiring agreement by meeting order fulfillment requirements
- Check in with employees on assignment regularly to ensure success and provide coaching, counseling, and motivation to employees to increase employee retention.
- Report and document work-related accidents, incidents and or grievances involving temporary employees by working directly with Management/Risk Manager to carry out Workers Compensation process
- Completes required monthly trainings including but not limited to Safety and other industry related trainings.
- Maintain integrity of database by entering applicant and client information in real-time into Applicant Tracking System (e.g., work history, communication and correspondence, interview, notes, placements, etc.)
- 1-year experience (Combination of education, training, or experience that provides knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) REQUIRED
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Proven track record of achieving metrics set.
- Strong people skills and a commitment to customer service excellence.
- Prior staffing industry or sales background is a plus
- Experience with cold calling
- Experience working in an ATS, data base or CRM system required
- Good written and oral communication skills
Schedule is Monday thru Friday from 8:00am-5pm
About Star Staffing:
A women-powered workforce solutions and staffing company serving Northern California with offices in Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento, Lodi, Hayward, and Manteca. We offer local expertise and service and provide a wide range of positions and industries.