Director of Client Success
3820 Cypress Drive , Suite 2 Petaluma, CA 94954
Role can be remote - Ideal candidate will be located in California and have understandings of CA labor and wage laws
The Director of Client Success will be responsible for every facet of client relations, including strategic planning, development and training of account management functions and protocols, client development, internal staffing, organizational initiatives, adherence to best practices, and financial management.
The Director of Client Success will focus on the continuous improvement of the client experience and the development of internal communication, collaboration, and coordination to improve efficiency and quality of deliverables.
As a dynamic leader, you will develop and enforce optimum performance of individuals, branches, and our overall operations. Your strengths must include developing and executing high-impact strategies, sound practices, and securing new business from existing accounts that increase revenue, improve profitability, and elevate margin growth.
You will develop, train on, promote, and ensure the success of these top initiatives through the creation of business efficiencies and processes that standardize procedures which will create increased profitability and improve client satisfaction.
- Devise, rollout, and ensure success of branch initiatives that improve fill rate, client satisfaction, culture, and increased revenue and profit:
- Improve account management strategies, quality, and training
- Train and hold Account Managers accountable to account management procedures, strategies, and success.
- Lead client Delivery Manager initiatives and team members to exceed revenue growth goals and profit margins.
- Ensure all Account Manager have tools and knowledge to conduct successful quarterly business reviews.
- Oversee client support services including QBRs, negotiations, proposals, recruitment plans, etc.
- New business development.
- Improve and create account management reporting:
- Analyze client trends and communicate issues to appropriate staff members.
- Identify areas for improvement in client experience, develop initiatives to address these areas, and lead the team in executing and optimizing these initiatives swiftly and effectively.
- Grow key accounts through hands-on account management:
- Manage key accounts assigned.
- Escalation contact for clients.
- Participate in conference calls with certain clients and staff on client-related issues.
- Strengthen current onsite programs and develop additional sites:
- Ensure that all onsite relationships are producing value to the clients.
- Seek and secure new onsite business opportunities.
- Engage with new onsite clients to develop customized plans and guarantee success.
- Close large enterprise accounts within existing territories and new territories (2/year)
Must be experienced at:
- Light industrial, Administrative and Professional recruitment.
- B2B sales within the Staffing Industry
- Multiple ATS and other staffing specific software
- Broad knowledge of Labor Law (Preferably California)
- Organizational Development
Other Required Experience:
- Required experience in a Client Relations or Operations role previously in the staffing industry.
- Experience managing and leading teams of 10 or mor.
- Proven track record of growing branches and leading recruitment and client teams.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, lead and develop staff members.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and ability to learn reporting systems.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage workflows.
- Exercise good judgement and maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information, records, and reports.
- Great attention to detail and excellent customer service