Director of Branch Operations
3820 Cypress Drive , Suite 2 Petaluma, CA 94954
The Director of Branch Operations will be responsible for the overall success of Star Staffing branches and On-sites. You will be critical to the success of our company by identifying new business opportunities, networking, and meeting with current and potential clients. With your passion for success, you will oversee the branch operations for the entire region, driving company results and teamwork.
As a dynamic leader, you will develop and enforce optimum performance of individuals, branches, and our overall operations. Your strengths will include developing and executing high-impact strategies, sound practices, order fulfillment, and new business opportunities that increase revenue, improve profitability, and elevate margin growth.
You will develop, train on, promote, and ensure the success of these top initiatives through the creation of business efficiencies and processes that standardize procedures which will create increased profitability.
- Branch Operations
- Devise, roll out, and ensure success of branch initiatives that improve fill rate, client satisfaction, culture, and increased revenue and profit.
- Recruitment Operations
- Ensure all managers have the tools to develop successful recruitment plans to fulfill clients’ needs.
- Monitor and adjust when recruitment strategies are not producing needed results at both a corporate and branch level.
- Regularly train, improve, and roll-out new recruitment strategies per quarter
- Create effective training materials and mechanisms for all branch functions.
- Streamline operations, create repeatable and systematic processes to improve business efficiencies in all the above subjects.
- Branch Financial Strategy
- Develop business plans, establish sales goals, and overall strategies for achieving those targets.
- Enforce strategies to exceed aggressive targets in revenue growth, temporary margins, and EBITA.
- Use regular reporting to follow company’s revenue margins and regularly conduct budget reviews to maximize profits.
- Client relations
- Promote new business, expand current accounts, and develop and maintain client relationships.
- Analyze client business problems, identify needs, and make recommendations for effective solutions.
- Negotiate pricing and service agreements.
- Oversee client support services including QBR, negotiation, proposals, recruitment plans, etc.
- Strengthen current onsite programs and develop additional sites.
- Close large accounts within existing territories and new territories assigned(2/year)
- Assist with closing accounts generated by Marketing Development Representatives.
- New business must be within existing territories and industries served.
- Staff productivity
- Increase employee engagement while decreasing attrition through periods of rapid change by communicating key messages, leading organizational changes, coaching leaders, and facilitating consensus/team building.
- Require use of regular reports and performance evaluations to lead staff.
- Work with the Human Resources department to create job descriptions, hire competent personnel, and oversee employee training programs.
- Develop strong, dependable, and high-performing leaders who require accountability and results from their teams.
- Evaluate organization efficiency and makes necessary changes to maximize staff productivity.
- Define, implement, and revise operational policies and guidelines for the organization.
- Work towards continued development of Area Manager’s skills and success.
- Ensure the organization is poised for successful mergers and acquisitions through sound, repeatable operational processes.
- Manage mergers and acquisitions with little effect on existing operations.
Must be experienced at:
- Light Industrial, Administrative and Professional Recruitment
- B2B Sales within the Staffing Industry
- Multiple ATS and other staffing specific software
- Broad knowledge of Labor Law (preferably California)
- Organizational Development
Other Required Experience:
- Required experience in a Director level role previously in the staffing industry.
- Experience managing and leading teams of 10 or more.
- Proven track record of growing branches and leading recruitment and client teams.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction
- Excellent organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage, lead, and develop staff members
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite and ability to learn reporting systems.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality in maintaining critical and sensitive information, records, and reports.
- Great attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.