Digital Printing Operator- SWING SHIFT
715 S. Guild Avenue Lodi, CA 95240 US
We are in search of a Digital Printing Operator to support our manufacturing department. As a Digital Printing Operator, you will be in charge of operating a digital printing matching and make sure that the jobs are to the specifications of the customer.
Ideal schedule is Monday- Friday 2:00 PM – 10:30
3 reasons why this company is for you:
- A chance to go permanent with an amazing company.
- Work with a team that values growth
- Competitive pay
Do you enjoy working on projects. As a Digital Printing Operator, you’ll have the opportunity to work with state of the art machinery, and computer aided design technology like MS Office, Canva or PDF
- Collect and inspect random samples during print runs to identify any necessary adjustments
- Examine job orders to determine quantities to be printed, stock specification, colors, or special printing instructions.
- Start presses and pull proofs to check for ink coverage and density, alignment, and registration.
- Change press plates, blankets, or cylinders, as required.
Skills and requirements:
- Experience Computer aided design software, query software and manufacturing software and MS Office, PDF Design
- Experience using a variety of tools (i.e., Calipers, digital etching or cutting machines, belt conveyors, etc.)