902 Aldridge Rd Vacaville, CA 95688
Machine Operator II
Are you mechanically inclined and would like to get your foot in the door at a local top manufacturing facility?!! Our client is looking for a Machine Operator II, you will set up and manually apply the Fed Press and Coil press, you will also be required to stand for 10 hours. The Machine Operator II will be instrumental in the success of the mass production of their products. There are 3 levels of training and you will get a pay increase as you graduate each level! No experience necessary!
Work schedule is Monday through Thursday 4:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Compensation: $14.50 (gradual pay increases as you graduate different levels)
You’re good at:
- Able to read micrometer, caliper, and tape measure.
- Good with hand tools
- Mechanically inclined.
- Familiar with common components of die assembly and functions
- Follow all safety rules and lean manufacturing requirements.
- Work with details and attention to quality.
- Basic math, ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers. Common fractions and decimals.
- Work with Team Members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Must be willing to be cross trained and move to other areas when needed.
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
- You have access to dozens of jobs by applying to just one company.
- We are fun to work with! Some weeks we pass out t-shirts, and some weeks, we give out ice-cream, pizza, and more. You’re in for some fun treats!
To further discuss this position or others, please call or text us at 707-429-0200 or simply apply for the role.