3785 Brickway Blvd Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Santa Rosa, CA
Hourly Rate: $25
Our client, a full-service Marketing firm, seeks an SEO Analyst to serve as their primary point of contact for their SEO customers. In this role, you will perform research and analytics on campaign effectiveness; providing clients with the technical expertise to provide search engine optimization and user experience insight. Additional responsibilities include executing client marketing strategies specific to SEO; Gathering data about the client’s websites, blogs, social media, and e-commerce webpages to determine viability and ranking; and updating website content to increase customer utility and improve search engine visibility and ranking.
You’re able to work Mon-Fri, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- A proactive and client focused approach
- At least 3 years hand-on SEO experience with content strategy, website design U/I and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for staying “in-the-know” on SEO trends
- Proven experience helping clients outperform their competitors
- A strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- A thorough understanding of search engine optimization best practices
- Bonus Points:
- Google Analytics and Adwords Certification highly desired.
Please submit resumes to Diane@starhr.com for immediate consideration.