11090 White Rock Rd., Suite 175 Rancho Cordova, CA 95760
Our client is seeking a precise, excellent communicator and self-motivated Department Analyst to assist with their Provider Relations Department. As the Provider Relations Analyst, you’ll be responsible for analyzing claims, provide network updates, review and monitor provider complaints, grievances and escalations.
You’re good at:
- Processing applications received from providers.
- Submit request for adjustment claims.
- Investigate and resolve identified provider data issues that arise.
- Updating and maintaining reports.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in the healthcare industry, preferably HMO.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Intermediate computer skills, including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Providing excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Understanding of vision care insurance is a plus!
While you may work for our client, Star Staffing will be your employer. Why is that important?
- You can have direct deposit or pay cards.
- You have access to benefits: medical, dental, and vision day one.
- You have a dedicated recruiter that cares about your success.
For immediate consideration please email resumes to Bianca@starhr.com